Monday, May 11, 2009

BEE is Graduating!

My sister is graduating this weekend (tear) :.-( Okay I'm not actually too sad maybe she will have more time to come visit me! Or maybe I can actually get a chance to go visit her. She has been living in Alabama for 4 years now and I have only been to visit her three times. I'm the horrible sister. Truth be told the shopping is so good in Birmingham that I doubt I would have any money to get back home haha. God put me in Shelby, NC for a reason.....no good shopping.

Shelby this post is for you. I want you to know how much I love you and how proud I am of you. You may think your "akward" but you are just you...and that's why everyone loves you so much! Both of these pictures made me laugh b/c they remind me how clumsy and uncordinated you are hahaha. We definatley have different strenths and personalities. If we weren't sisters I don't know if we would have even met.
Continue to let the light of the lord shine through you daily. You have made Him proud as well. You are a great example of what a christian lady should be. And maybe one day we will get a chance to live together again :-D yay! I love you so much and I can't wait to see you this weekend! MWAH!

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh...you made me tear up...i miss you T so so so much! Thanks for this! I LOVE IT...I'm gonna have to start a blog just so i can give a more proper response...I LOVE YOU...thanks! MUAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's weird when you're baby sister grows up, huh? Ruthie graduated this year and is headed to Clemson in the fall. She's 5 years younger than me so this was extra weird! Ha ha.

    B

    ReplyDelete