Tuesday, January 6, 2009

One Hot Mamma


I love my friends! We are totally like sex and the city..but without the sex and in a really small town with a lot cows. But we're fabulous at best! As I was talking to one of my Florida gal's today I heard her son in the background, Zeke. He was talking up a storm! It made me laugh a little b/c I started thinking back to the time Colette was pregnant with little Zeke. Now I wouldn't call her high maintenance but like myself she always tries to look her best at all times. Her biggest decision to be made the day she went to the hospital was which earrings she should take...I mean it had to match her hospital robe. That always gives me a good laugh. BUT there is a good fashion lesson learned. I now know to wear white earrings if I ever go to the hospital....they go with all the ugly patterned hospital robes. :-D And I like these

No comments:

Post a Comment